Ethnic Stripes presents this one-of-a-kind Kantha Stitch Ghicha Silk Mekhela Chadar. This handloom set is woven from 100% pure Ghicha Silk fabric giving it a glossy look. The unique Kantha design adorns this gorgeous creation. The colourful floral motifs have been painstakingly hand embroidered by the skillful artisans. A matching blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. Without a doubt, this is one of our current favorites and is selling fast. So hurry up and order yours soon!
Fabric: 100% pure Silk ( Ghicha Silk )
Mekhela: Unstitched 1 Piece
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
Mekhela ( Length X Width) : 2.4m X 1m
Chadar ( Length X Width) : 2.8m X 1m
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.