Ethnic Stripes presents this lovely handwoven Purple Saree with Multicoloured Buti Design. Woven skillfully from Staple Cotton, this saree is comfortable to wear and gorgeous to look at. Multicoloured Buti motif adorns the saree and the zari threadwork jacquard style makes it a fashion must. The aanchal border features Dohi Buta (Assam’s tasseled border design), lending it an ethnic look. A blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. So place your orders today and get this lovely saree delivered to your doorstep, at no extra cost!
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Saree: 1 Piece
Blouse piece: 1 unstitched Blouse Piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.