Ethnic Stripes brings to you this lovely Beige Colour Mekhala Chadar with Mishing Design. Woven in Mishing motif, the attire also features Dohi Buta (Assam’s tasseled border design) along the chadar’s length. The Staple Cotton fabric keeps you cool as well as stylish. A blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. Now all you need to do is add this attire to your shopping cart and flaunt your style once we home deliver it to you!
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Unstitched 1 Piece
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
Mekhela (Length X Width) : 2.4m X 1m
Chador (Length X Width) : 2.8m X 1m
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.