Make a fashion statement with this Bottle Green Mekhela Chadar set from Ethnic Stripes. Woven from natural Cotton fabric, this mekhela chadar keeps the style quotient high while keeping your cool and comfortable in the hot summers. The Bottle Green colour is brilliantly contrasted by some Black in the chadar’s aanchal as well as the mekhela border. Huge flowers woven with multicolour threads gives this handloom attire an ethnic charm of its own. The Side pari (border) is included along with the chadar which will be stitched along the border before being shipped. Team it with a black fancy cut blouse and some chunky statement jewellery – you’re ready to flaunt your style fabulously. All you need to do is head over to www.ethnicstripes.com today and place your order now!
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece
Chadar: Unstitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Not included
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.