Ethnic Stripes Present Dark Blue colour Mekhela chador with Mishing panel beautifully crafted in pink and ghisa thread. Pure ghisa thread is being used in Panel and border.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
- Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution.
- Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.
- Blouse worn by the model is for representation purpose only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)