Ethnic Stripes presents this lovely Fuschia Pink Mejankari Style Saree from our exclusive collection. Made from Staple Cotton fabric, this handloom saree is very comfortable to wear while the Mejangkari style gives it a fashionable twist. Small Kingkhap motif woven into the fabric adds a touch of vibrancy and the striking jacquard border adds to the sheen. A blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. All you need to do this connect with us today!
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Saree: 1 Piece
Blouse piece: 1 unstitched Blouse Piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.