Ethnic Stripes presents this striking Glossy Blue Saree with Stripped Aanchal from our latest saree collection. Crafted with love by the artisans, this saree is woven from Spun Silk, giving it a luster and shine of elegance. The aanchal is designed in layers of multicoloured stripes which gives it a vibrant touch; while the light brown stripes are woven from pure Ghicha Silk fabric. A matching blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. So make one yours today and make heads turn with this lovely handloom saree.
Fabric: Spun Silk
Saree: 1 Piece
Blouse piece: 1 unstitched Blouse Piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton cloth with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.