Ethnic Stripes brings to you Light Yellow Saree with Junbiri design. Woven from Staple Cotton fabric, this handloom set is easy to wear while fashionable to look at. Adorned with traditional Junbiri design and small buta motif woven in guna and thread work, this is one gorgeous attire for your wardrobe. The pretty Lata design entwining along the borders makes it all the more appealing. Oh, and the Assamese Dohi Buta tasseled aanchal ups the style quotient by notches. A blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. Well! What are you waiting for? Just go click click!
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Saree: 1 Piece
Blouse piece: 1 unstitched Blouse Piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.