Ethnic Stripes brings to you this lovely Purple Colour Gos Buta Saree from our latest collection. The Staple Cotton fabric keeps you feeling comfortable while you look beautiful. The pretty Gos Buta design woven in pretty brick red threadwork lends this handloom set an exotic touch. The aanchal features a heavily embroidered look, making this perfect for parties and events. A blouse piece also accompanies this product so that you can stitch it according to preference and complete your traditional look with élan. So makes this handloom set yours today and be the center of attention wherever you go!
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Saree: 1 Piece
Blouse piece: 1 unstitched Blouse Piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution. Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.