Ethnic Stripes Present Barfi design hand woven Yellow Mekhela Chador beautifully crafted by artisian of Assam. Barfi design is woven beautifully using red and black thread to compliment the yellow colour.
Fabric: Premium Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand wash separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing cotton products with hot water.
- For silk products, avoid machine-wash. If you must, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Dry cleaning a silk product is highly recommended to retain original quality.
- Always dry a silk product in shade. Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for long duration.
- Colour of product may slightly vary from picture due to image resolution.
- Blouse piece colour may differ from the image.
- Blouse worn by the model is for representation purpose only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)